The right tools and information coupled with many years of experience allow our technicians to find the problem in the fastest, most economical way.
We use a huge array of diagnostic equipment, from digital storage lab scopes and graphing multi-meters to scanners that communicate with your car’s multiple computers; Mechanical pressure and vacuum gauges, smoke machines to check for leaks, sensor and computer simulators- and a lot, lot more, way too many to list them all.
We also have all the technical info we need from the manufacturers and a professional internet database of pattern failures to point us in the right direction quickly.
Our diagnosticians can tackle the following and more:
- Air Bags (Supplemental Restraint System- SRS)
- Air Condition (Automatic Temperature Control and manual systems)
- Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
- Cruise Control Systems
- Electrical and/or Electronic Body Controls and Systems- (windows, door locks, lights etc)
- Engine and Transmission Performance
- Instrument Cluster, Gauges and Warning Indicators
- Noise Diagnosis (Brakes, Steering and Suspension, etc)
- Starting Problems
- Theft Control Systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
Are you the curious type? Check out this article on automobile diagnostics!